Employee Assistance Program
Aurora's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides a full continuum of care that integrates work-life balance, comprehensive health and wellness, behavioral health management and student and family assistance services.
Our high quality, comprehensive and cost-effective EAP services are designed to promote behavioral health, prevent illness, increase workplace productivity and reduce health care costs. We are committed to providing better access, better service and better results than our clients can find anywhere else.
Since 1983, we've contracted with more than 300 organizations and we currently serve more than 330,000 covered lives. Our network includes more than 400 EAP providers in Wisconsin, and more than 1,500 nationwide and in Canada.
Our EAP earns high marks on a variety of quality/service indicators:
- Our business retention rate is more than 90%.
- 99% of clients recommend the Aurora EAP to family/friends (84% “very good” rating/15% "good" rating).
- For intake, a live person is available 24/7. Our average “time to answer” surpasses the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standard of 30 seconds.
- 100% of our counselors are licensed in behavioral health and/or are certified employee assistance professionals (CEAP).
- 98% of clients rate their counselor service as either "very good" or "good."
- Our new case utilization rate averages 5%.
- Approximately 75% of all supervisory referrals result in employee job retention.
Investing in High Quality EAP Services Pays Off
Investing in high-quality EAP services pays off in many ways, including significant costs savings.
Compared with other workers, these employees:
Additional statistics for troubled employees: