The Employer Clinic provides convenient primary and preventative care services to your employees. Additional services, such as wellness or an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), can be integrated if needed. Easy access to health care at work will result in a healthier, more productive workforce and reduced health care costs.
Our primary care providers develop strong relationships with your employees and encourage them to take control of their health. Primary care services include:
- Routine and sports physicals
- Care for occupational injuries
- Immunizations and screenings
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute common health concerns, including but not limited to: coughs, sore throats, colds, pain and headaches/migraines
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol
- Care for occupational injuries, cold and flu symptoms, respiratory infections, headaches and allergies
Through convenient access to clinics and care, your employees are encouraged to optimize their health to prevent illness, rather than simply treating it. Comprehensive health risk assessments and biometric screenings will encourage your employees to be proactive about their health.
Employees can enjoy the convenience of using Employer Clinic lab services.
Our team at Aurora can help your employees better understand and manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol. We achieve these goals through education, medications, care adherence and lifestyle modifications to improve overall health. We can:
- Develop a management plan for each individual
- Establish medical compliance with treatment protocols
- Facilitate ongoing monitoring and engagement
- Provide education and accountability
Your Employer Clinic will work collaboratively with your Aurora Wellness Plan and Aurora Employee Assistance Program to provide integrated care for your employees.
- Reporting/ROI analysis
- Electronic health record utilization
- Prescription dispensing
- Referrals to other clinical programs that will improve or maintain an employee's health