Drug Screening and Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
A drug-free workplace benefits your employees and your company in several ways. It creates a safer work environment and improves job performance and productivity. It also reduces workers' compensation costs.
We will help you design screening programs for a drug-free workplace, including pre-placement, reasonable cause, post-accident and random drug testing. Post-accident testing is also available in Aurora's emergency departments and urgent care and walk-in clinics.
- Certified drug and alcohol technicians
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Extended hours of collection
- Drug and alcohol consortium services
- DOT supervisor training sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) assessments through our Employee Assistance Program
Types of testing offered
Our drug and alcohol screening programs are based on federal regulations. We offer:
- Urine drug screening – DOT and non-DOT
- Rapid drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hair collection