Our wellness professionals will work with you to design and implement customized and comprehensive worksite wellness strategies that will help keep your employees–and your bottom line–healthy.
We start by collaborating with you on a strategy that considers your company's unique culture and what will be necessary to engage your employees. From there we design and implement a wellness program that meets your needs and produces results.
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA) One of the most widely used screening tools in promoting health, the HRA is a flexible and comprehensive tool that can help your employees gain awareness of daily habits so they can maximize their health. The assessment covers heart health, diabetes awareness, nutrition, physical activity, preventive screenings and more. Confidential individual and group reports will provide a wellness score, areas to improve, education and recommendations. Additional online resources will be available to your employees.
- Biometric Screening Professionally trained and licensed screeners conduct core biometrics including height, weight, blood pressure, waist circumference, percent body fat, body mass index, cholesterol, glucose and tobacco use. We use the latest technology to offer fast and accurate results.
- Health Coaching Using evidence-based methods, our trained staff can provide education and health coaching to motivate your employees to achieve better health. Services include:
- Goal setting coaching sessions – Our certified health coaches enable positive lifestyle changes by first, helping your employees understand what needs to change; and second, how to change it. Coaching can take place on site, via phone or with a combination of both.
- Lifestyle management series – Designed for behavior change, these ongoing sessions offer group support on topics such as weight management and tobacco cessation.
- Worksite challenges – We will help employers launch worksite challenges to engage your workforce in healthy behaviors.
- Additional Services:
- Presentations & displays – Our wellness professionals have created a variety of wellness topics to meet the interests of your employees. We provide strong visual approaches to understanding healthy and unhealthy concepts.
- Medical training – To help your workforce respond appropriately to medical emergencies, we offer training sessions in CPR, AED use, first aid and blood borne pathogen (BBP) prevention.
- Vaccine & lab services – Our team can provide on-site vaccinations, lab services and TB testing.
Our Support Services
Offering incentives can increase your employee engagement. We work with you to design and implement rewards, and then help you track participant activity. We also provide marketing and communication materials to help employers promote health risk assessments and other wellness activities.